EDUCATION & CONSULTANCY
With over sixteen years experience working in schools and further education, I am very passionate about learning! I am a qualified LAMDA Examinations tutor and was an acting tutor on the Foundation course at Guildford School Of Acting for five years and currently lead the Rehearsal Process module at the Court Theatre Training Company. I have also directed workshops for The Curve Leicester Young Company, the Unicorn Theatre and National Youth Music Theatre. I have written and led workshops for Encore tickets (shows including The 39 Steps, Billy Elliot and Wicked), CBBC casting, East 15 and many schools and colleges across the UK.
I am always happy to design workshops to suit the needs of an institution or group. I specialise in:
- Audition technique
- How to analyse and find detail in your text
- Acting/performance technique
I am now offering one-to-one sessions to poets or actors who are moving into theatre-making. I can advise and support artists in:
- Developing short form writing techniques into long form narrative writing
- How to communicate your creative ideas theatrically
- Writing discipline and structure
- Self-producing work
- Staging and performance technique for theatre
- Believing in yourself!
For more details please contact me directly.